I’m Ready to Defeat Debt and Start Saving!
The Law Office of Nicole Huffman and Women, Wills, & Wine, Inc. is looking for women who are interested in joining our 2019 savings challenge. You must be willing to do monthly face-to-face and/or virtual check-ins with the savings group. Each month will feature a different topic of discussion and a time for group sharing and/or questions.
ALL WOMEN ARE WELCOMED NO MATTER YOUR LOCATION!!!
There are several options for participating in the challenge. We don’t all have to do the same one; we just need to have the same goal of saving money and supporting our sisters in doing the same. The purpose of the group is to encourage one other as well as serve as accountability partners. Here are some savings ideas to get you started.
A Few Savings Options
- Save the $5s. Save all of your $5 bills and/or transfer $5 from your checking into your savings account for each transaction that ends with $5.
- Envelope Challenge. Pick a number of envelopes (i.e. 25, 50, 100, 200, 365) and number them starting with 1. The number on the outside of the envelope is the amount of money that you should place inside of it. If you do the 100 Envelope Challenge, for example, you will have saved $5,050 at the conclusion. You can put the money inside the envelopes in any order that you choose, or you can make it more exciting by putting the envelopes in a container and randomly selecting one.
- Penny a Day. Each day you add one extra penny to the amount you saved the previous day. Thus, if you started on January 1, by the end of the year, you will have $667.95.
- Nickel a Day. Each day you add one nickel to the amount you saved the previous day. Thus, if you started on January 1, by the end of the year, you will have $3339.75.
- Dime a Day. Each day you add one extra dime to the amount you saved the previous day. Thus, if you started on January 1, by the end of the year, you will have $6,679.50.
- Quarter a Day. Each day you add one extra quarter to the amount you saved the previous day. Thus, if you started on January 1, by the end of the year, you will have $16,698.75.
- 8 Different Money Savings Challenges to Try. 52 Week Saving Challenge, Reverse 52 Week Saving Challenge, Mini 52 Week Savings Challenge, Bi-Weekly Saving Challenge, Monthly Saving Challenge, No-Spend Challenge, Spare Change/Dollars Challenge
- Search Pinterest. There are loads of suggestions.
I Want to Win $500
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
All participants located in the US or Canada have the opportunity to win $500 USD to add to their savings at the completion of The Challenge. In order to qualify, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be a woman located in the US or Canada.
- Attend at least 10 virtual monthly check-ins.
- Keep track of the 3-digit number that you will receive during each check-in.
- Upon completion of the challenge on January 31, 2020, you will receive an e-mail detailing how to officially enter for your chance to win the $500.
- Prize will be awarded on February 15, 2020
- If you are a Canadian resident, the giveaway is based upon US currency. The amount you receive in your local currency may be adjusted up or down according to the current rate and any foreign transaction fees.
- There is only one (1) cash prize.